Few could argue that today’s CEOs and managers, in both South Africa and abroad, are not under crippling pressure. Faced with a fast-changing and increasingly complex world of work, tighter margins, shifting demographics and a stagnant economy, even survival is a tall order. Many companies are achieving little to no growth, while others are simply falling into disarray and failing to deliver. In many corners, blame is placed on a perceived ‘talent shortage’ and lack of necessary skills, knowledge and expertise. Yet we believe that the underlying problem is, fundamentally, a leadership issue.
Follow or Email Us
- Goodbye CEO: A new lens on ‘Ownership’ – By Leigh Swartz
- 12 ways to age healthily – by Dr John Demartini
- Why Modern Day Campaign Measurement is Flawed…and How to Fix It
- Is it time to fire that client? – by Donna Rachelson
- IV Infusions – Part of the solution to optimal health – by Little Black Book PR
- Immigration and relocation: What are your rights? – by Gillian Lowndes